Friday, September 12, 2008

Keep them plasma pistols glowing!

Now that the podcast is out, I would like to post some of the headlines.

Sandtarp! I told you about this before, but there are some changes. There will, of course, be no elephants. Instead of elephants, there will be Hornets and Banshees. There will be no more "Rapid fire capping."

Totally confirmed - ASSEMBLY IS NOT A REMAKE OF MIDSHIP OR ANY OTHER MAP! IT IS COMPLETELY NEW!

Poor senior programmer, has too many bugs too fast... I FOUND ONE! XD

Mat Noguchi is indeed on the show...

Bungie talks about their troubles trying to get a game to run off of nothing but a DVD...

Bungie talks a bit about how to get hired at Bungie, and how to be a good programmer.

According to them, if making a game, do not start with graphics.

Bungie hasn't talked about much more... Quite a bit of off-topic non-Bungie talk...

If you don't have time to listen to the whole thing, listen to the last ten minutes. Bungie starts talking about future projects, sorta...

Closing comments: Mat loves his dad for paying for his programming projects as a child. "...I wanna give a shout-out to my mom for making me a game before I was even born..."

Final words of the podcast: "We're just gonna go 'pbhbhbbhbhbhhbhpbhpbbhpbphpbphpb' and we'll be back soon!"

No comments: